Added on: 30th May, 2018 by Caroline_9383
A North London property expert has outlined why apartment living has never been more popular in Harrow.
Damian Seddon, director-in-charge for Persimmon Homes North London, said: “Local buyers have cottoned on to the fact that they can enjoy the comfort, convenience and cost savings that apartments can offer.”
The housebuilder’s two-bedroom apartments at Harrow View West are available to buy from £395,000 and feature an open plan kitchen / living / dining area. Some properties also have an en-suite to the master bedroom.
Damian added: “Buying a home tops the list of most important and expensive decisions that people make in life, so getting it right is critical. Our stylish apartments are ideal for first-time buyers, young professionals and investors looking for contemporary style living as well as downsizers looking to release equity from their existing homes.”
With many years’ experience in the housing industry, Damian has listed his top five reasons for apartment living:
• Green Living: new-build apartments are an eco-friendly option for those wanting to lower their carbon footprint, as heating a smaller home uses less energy and is more cost effective to heat.
• Lifestyle: families and couples appreciate spacious open floor plans, letting them make the most of their time together.
• More time and freedom: most apartments don’t have private gardens, which means that weekends can be spent relaxing rather than mowing the lawn.
• Modern Living: new homes are designed to use every inch of the space as effectively as possible.
• Opportunity to join the property ladder.